Julie Johnson, AuD
Dr. Johnson, Audiologist, graduated from Gallaudet University in Washington, DC and completed her externship at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. She moved to the Upper Valley in 2003 to join Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center as a clinical audiologist and later as a clinical coordinator . . .CV
Catherine Rieke, AuD
Dr. Rieke graduated with a Doctor of Audiology degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. She completed her externship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in 2009. She continues to see patients at DHMC and works as a research audiologist at the Space Medicine Innovations Lab at Dartmouth College.
Hearing healthcare and the hearing aid industry have become increasingly confusing to navigate. We are here to help. Drs. Julie Johnson and Catherine Rieke, Audiologists, offer over 30 years of combined experience in clinical and research audiology in our Upper Valley community. Our vision is to provide the highest level of quality hearing care to achieve each individual’s best hearing outcome.
You can expect outstanding specialized care by our team of experienced, local audiologists. Doctors of Audiology are licensed and board certified to perform comprehensive, diagnostic hearing evaluations and to determine candidacy for hearing aids.
Our Practice Offers:
- Best practices: We adhere to the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) guidelines in diagnostic audiology and hearing aid provisions. These include comprehensive audiometry, speech testing in background noise and real-ear verification of hearing aids.
- Holistic approach to amplification: We utilize a variety of available options to improve hearing. This may include fine-tuning existing hearing aids and/or recommending a new instrument, accessory, over-the-counter solution, or a smart phone application.
- Convenience: We are located off Main Street in Hanover, NH. Call (603) 643-HEAR (4327) to schedule an appointment. Or schedule an appointment now through our online scheduling system. Simply go to the Appointment page to choose your time.
- Community based: Johnson Audiology is a locally owned practice serving the community. We serve patients from Enfield, Lebanon, Newport and throughout the Upper Valley. We also see patients on-site at Kendal of Hanover Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings and repairs
- Treatment options for tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Treatment options for single-sided deafness (SSD)
- On-site hearing care at Kendal of Hanover
- Custom ear protection
- Cerumen (wax) removal